Warts are benign skin growths of viral etiology, which usually cause discomfort and look aesthetically unattractive. Such neoplasms can be localized on almost any part of the body: on the hands, on the soles of the feet, on the face, on the scalp, or genitals. Today, laser destruction is recognized as the best way to remove 皮膚疣. It allows you to get rid of formations without pain and the risk of relapse.
Reasons for the appearance
Such benign neoplasms occur due to the human papillomavirus (HPV). Various factors can provoke their development: weakened immunity, damage to the skin, frequent work with harmful substances.
Warts have a convex shape and can be quite large. Outwardly they are often confused with condylomas and papillomas. It is necessary to remove such growths because they are extremely contagious. If neoplasms appear on the hands, then it is likely that they will soon “move over” to other parts of the body. Look for the best 脫疣 clinic to get rid of them from your body.
Types of warts
- Vulgar (common). They make up almost 2/3 of all cases of warts on the skin. Most often appear in children and adolescents. They are located on the hands, fingers, and face. Outwardly, they are a round seal of a small size that does not stand out on the skin in color.
- Flat (juvenile). Small flat pimples that have a smooth surface and slightly rise on the skin’s surface. Color – flesh with a slight yellowish tint. They are located on the hands, face, neck, and wrist joints.
- Plantar. Such formations are located on the soles, in places of greatest friction. In appearance, they are easily confused with corns and corns. Very painful, especially while walking.
- Pointed (warts). Such warts have a specific localization – they are located on the genitals, in the area of the perineum and anus. Less often, they can be in the armpits or under the female breast. They have a flesh or pale pink color and a lobed structure.
Wart Removal Methods
Popular 去疣 methods include:
- Surgical intervention. This technique is the most traumatic; therefore, it is used in extreme cases, only with a deep occurrence of the “roots” of the wart. The neoplasm is excised, after which a suture is applied.
- Cryodestruction. The formation is burned out with liquid nitrogen. This is a good alternative to laser removal. The procedure is bloodless and with minimal rehabilitation.
- Electrocoagulation. Assumes the impact on the required area of high-frequency current. Suitable for all warts.
- Laser removal. Laser destruction is a layer-by-layer evaporation of the build-up until it completely disappears. This method is the least traumatic. Therefore, it is used for formations on the whole body and face in the absence of contraindications.
Benefits of laser wart removal
Among the main advantages of this procedure are:
- Minimal invasiveness. The laser beam affects only pathological tissues without touching healthy ones.
- 100% efficiency. Education is completely “evaporated,” there is no risk of relapse.
- No traces. According to the reviews of many patients, after tissue healing, there are no scars and scars.
- Execution speed. The procedure is carried out in minutes does not require long preparation.
- Fast recovery. The skin will recover in a few days, while the patient will not feel pain or discomfort.